background

Friday, February 1, 2013

January Happened

We did things after Kevin's birthday.  For one, my parents came to visit.
*okay, so half this stuff was in December...


A few days after they arrived, Christmas happened.  Right before Christmas, Ev came to town, which was fantastic, because I missed my sister (she left a day after Christmas, so I miss her again).


(please don't ask me how or why a guinea pig was in my Christmas Tree) 

Having parents here meant we had someone to watch the kids, so there were a few movie dates; we saw The Hobbit, Breaking Dawn, and possibly another movie I'm forgetting.  We also took everyone to see Hotel Transylvania, and I had a Girl-Cousins-Night-Out and saw Pitch Perfect, followed by a trip to Denny's.  All movie trips were fun. I should do that more often.

After the Tournament of Roses Parade (on tv, cuz ain't nobody trying to freeze in Pasadena all night/morning) we took the kids to the snow... it was really cold.










There was a homeschool class at California Adventures...






And then Lisa decided she wanted a party for her birthday... that deserves a post of it's own, because it was a very big birthday.  She's double digits now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment