background

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my life!
I'll be sharing some of, well, my life here.  
A little about me: 
I'm a wife, going on 13 years of marriage.   I'm a mom of 3 amazing (and sometimes annoying) kiddos, going on 10 years.  I'm a Sunday School Teacher, serving in the Children's Ministry is a huge blessing and makes me very happy.  I'm a homeschool mom trying to figure out what works best for our family. What works best seems to change all the time, good thing we're flexible, and resilient.  I'm a sister to an amazing young lady, who may or may not have a more exciting life than me (not that we compare!).  I'm a daughter to parents getting ready to move back to their country of origin (Guatemala, C.A.).  I am a coffee addict lover. Coffee fixes everything. Well, no it doesn't, but it does seem to help.  I love God, but I won't be in your face about it.  That is a relationship between Him & me.  I won't hide it, though. 
I have some of the greatest friends in the world, even if they live mostly in my computer.  I'm a Fashion Designer who chose (or did it choose me?) to stay out of the industry and stay home with my kids (at least for now, I'm always open to change).   
If there is anything else you'd like to know about me, feel free to ask.  



No comments:

Post a Comment